I spent last night setting up my live rig with the new b992 stuff, and getting ready to make some tutorials/exhibitions. I found some serious bugs with the new MIDI additions right off, so spent the rest of the evening fixing (I think) those issues. I'm packaging them now, and they'll be included in the b992 content if you download it again.
I'm still figuring out the best way to manage all these changes. I had been deleting the older versions in the packages and including new ones, but I've decided to change how I'm doing things. Until the official b992 release happens (the 'sole bugs' remix, because at that point they will all be on the bottom of my shoe), I'm merely going to add new versions to the package with their corresponding revision number. Make sure to check out each package and see what has changed.
Fixed Nome support for multichannel plugs (Plinko, Monotes, Binary).
Fixed MIDI through behavior for Monotes (input should have been transmitted to assigned output channel when 'Thru' was turned on).
Fixed external timing receive for all plugins (it was only working for channel 1).
Added 16 Channel NomeOut plugin to package.
Restored Swing8 to package (but still need to create offset controls, since there are 16 channels now).
Fixed MIDI preferences so the lh_midi port is recalled correctly between saves/sessions.
Added line to LaunchMod script so that when in ModMode, 'Magic Rectangle' is removed.
New versions are up; download and reinstall as usual.
Check back later today, there should be some videos up for the new b992 patches.
edit :: I didn't come up with any videos I liked today....I did try, though. Soon....I'm still finding bugs and learning the new devices. And I'm terribly out of practice at this stuff.
I did commit another edit, b992r7, for some of the devices tonight. I think this one finally has solved all the MIDI/Nome bugs that have been plaguing me (mainly just reinit states for the last 24 hours...that one appears to be solved now).