The aumhaa Website has been transported, please go here instead:









http://www.aumhaa.com








We don't hang around here anymore.....

Search This Blog

27.9.10

Loopy

I've not had much time for coding lately....aside from my day job, I've been running sound for a lot of events lately.  Its a good thing, as I've gotten to participate in some really good performances by the likes of Signal Path, Beats Antique, Blockhead, Lynx...just to name a few.   But on the downside, I haven't made any progress in my programming exploits.

Just a head's up to any of you following my m4l patches...I'll probably not be publishing anything new for a little bit.  I'm currently working on a couple of patches to round out my own Live rig: incorporating the Python scripts into the iPad script (with support for an 8 knob rotary controller, ala Nocturn), and rewriting a Sooperlooper controller in js.  I'll probably be publishing the Sooperlooper stuff first, since that's what I'm working on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment