The aumhaa Website has been transported, please go here instead:









http://www.aumhaa.com








We don't hang around here anymore.....

Search This Blog

31.8.11

Squaring the Circle

I've just gotten back to my Code....I've had a terrific idea about how to utilize it and add something truly new and different to Monomodular.  Think:  variable speed everything, with custom groove mapping.  Anyway, I'm working on it as I type, hopefully I'll have it out soon.  Its funny, I've been putting off doing it for a couple of days, and went to bed thinking about it last night, and this morning I had written the entire thing in my sleep....now I just have to find the time to put it together and get it working.

I've gone and left my camera in San Francisco, so I can't film any new stuff.  I was anticipating filming a bit of a live set when I got back (the one that I didn't end up playing @ GAFFTA), but it didn't work out.  The 'secret' mulitlooper I've been building with Monomodular will just have to remain a secret a while longer.  It's okay, I'm not sure if I'll be giving it away anyway....its pretty core to my own performance.  But I'm anxious to show it off, as it demonstrates some cool things you can do with the Monomodular framework if you are so inclined.

In the meantime I've decided that I will start publishing some practice sessions as I get to know my new controller...I've had a few people ask  to hear what I've been doing.  So, if you're interested in some verbose and unedited wanking, look no further than here:


http://soundcloud.com/aumhaa

Cheers :)

a

No comments:

Post a Comment